REGULAR MEMBERSHIP (SDVOB/DVBE FIRMS)
- Certified/Verified SDVOSB firms: If verified/certified by VA CVE, you will be asked to provide your DUNS number to confirm status. If certified by another government entity, please send a copy of your certification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-Certified SDVOB/DVBE firms: VA service-connected disability and majority business ownership must be sent by email to email@example.com.
- For non-SDVOB individuals or companies. Ideal for companies looking to team with or assist SDVOBs, the Associate membership level provides woman-owned, minority-owned, non SDVOB veteran-owned and other small businesses access to our network for teaming and collaboration.
- This membership level is also well-suited for individuals who are interested in joining our network and supporting Elite's mission to serve the SDVOB community.
- For organizations of any size desiring to offer assistance and support aimed at the betterment of Elite’s membership base. Corporate members support of our mission to serve the Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business community.
- Corporate members benefit from targeted teaming, working with individual chapter presidents for pursuing local opportunities that leverage capabilities of our member businesses.
A 501(c)19 non-profit veterans organization, the Elite SDVOB Network is an all-volunteer association comprised of business owners. Our mission is centered on advocacy, education and business opportunities advancement for service disabled veteran owned businesses and their allies.
Networking and Opportunities Development.
Members are the lifeblood of Elite. As a grassroots organization, we support initiatives at the local level, working hand-in-hand with individual members in the success of their business. Our work in advocacy, education, and business opportunities development for our members is what makes Elite the largest national organization of its type and this commitment ensures we will continue to serve individual members.
Founded over 20 years ago, Elite honors its history, from a focus on “Helping other vets help themselves” to enabling Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses and their partners to thrive in today’s government and commercial business landscapes. We continue this tradition with national events and grassroots chapter-level activities.
An all-volunteer organization, we value the contributions of individuals who are involved as business owners, sponsors, and volunteers. Membership in Elite means being involved in a community committed to the success of SDVOBs, and as an organization, Elite values our people at every level.
Elite’s strengths stem from the strengths of our members and supporters. We have grown through grassroots efforts the drive the success of businesses and organizations aligned with Elite. We are committed to mutual success.
YOUR BUSINESS. OUR COMMITMENT.
“Elite SDVOB Network’s commitment to the Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business Community is underscored by our being an all-volunteer organization. Our members and leadership teams are passionate about enabling SDVOBs to thrive in today’s evolving business environment. Membership at all levels enables individuals and companies to support our mission. We are committed to our members, partners and supporters.”